Here at Home Heavenz, we are offering a Clean Environment Scholarship Program ($1000 to $2000) for two lucky students. We understand that it is hard to manage educational expenses with your spending. Our mission is to ease your burden and help you stay on the path of success and achieve your goals.
Who we are? What are Our Prime Goals?
We are one of the successful companies in Air Purifiers’ business for a clean and healthy indoor environment. Our motivated and skilled team members are doing their best so every person can be protected from indoor air pollution no matter where they live. Many talented and hardworking students take part in our mission with their updated knowledge and skills.
We want to encourage deserving, hardworking, and those students who cannot continue their educational journey because of limited financial resources. We want to pay back the community and lift the talented youth for their bright future. We want to invest in youth to study with full concentration, dedication and start their professional life without any financial hurdles.
Please visit our website Home Heavenz to have a look at our business. Our doors are always open for skilled students all over the world.
Please send all required documents to [email protected] on or before December 15, 2021
- The winner will be announced on December 31, 2021
- The winner will be announced via e-mail to the educational institution and student
- Funds will be transferred to the university of the scholarship-winning student.
Applicants must be:
- Applications are open for students all around the world.
- Applicants outside the U.S are obligated to write an essay on one of the topics listed below.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- Currently Enrolled in an Accredited University / College (Please Provide Proof of Admission)
- About to Start an Accredited University / College (Please Provide Proof of Admission)
How to Apply?
We have made the application process very simple so maximum students can apply. As we mentioned earlier, our prime goal is to provide talented students with an opportunity, so we do not want any students to miss this chance.
Of course, a higher GPA matters. However, do not worry; we will not leave you behind if you could not get higher marks in previous exams. Our decision is based on skills, new ideas, and updated knowledge.
First of all, we want you to write an introductory essay from 800 – 1500 words to explain yourself. You can cover the following subjects,
- Who are you, From where you belong?
- Educational Background
- Field of study you wish to pursue.
- How can this scholarship program help you in achieving your goals? Why is it important for you?
- Do you have any ideas on how you can spread awareness about indoor air pollution?
We expect you to spare some time, write an introductory essay, and apply for our clean environment scholarship program. Please make you write in detail about your goals and new ideas.
Topics for Essay
Applicants with a GPA less than 3.00 living in the U.S and students living outside of the U.S with a 3.00 GPA are required to write an essay on one of the following topics,
- Rising demand for air purifiers given rise to 10.8 % from 2020 to 2027. Will this demand for air cleaners help in less energy consumption? If yes, then how.
- What are the financial, safety, and environmental benefits of air purifiers? Why every house owner should have an air cleaner in his house.
- How can you protect the indoor environment with the help of an air purifier for a home?
- How can Ionizers & Ozone generators safely clean the air in your home? How can they affect your health?
- HEPA air purifiers doing more good than harm to the indoor environments? What are the potential economic, health, and property damage risks that could occur?
- What happens to your lungs when you smoke weed? When you smoke weed, how many cancer chemicals do you put in your lungs? How can an air purifier for weed smoke help you to get rid of weed smell?
- We will not contact applicants regarding anything other than their application. All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants will be destroyed as soon as the contest is concluded.
- Arrangements will be made with the winning applicant’s financial aid office to disburse the scholarship funding within 30 days of the contest’s conclusion.
- Applicants will not be asked to provide any sensitive information for their application or claim their award to win the scholarship.
- There is no fee to apply to this scholarship or for the winning applicant to claim their award.
- Applicants retain all rights to their work.
- All submitted essay material must be the original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. By applying, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.